Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my heart keeps talking :O

to be born in this world , is not my request . but I'm feeling lucky as I become part of Allah's greatest creation . Once I came , I hope I can get what humans suppose to have , what humans suppose to get and what humans suppose to do . FAITH . LOVE . CARE . CHARITY . I have tried to be a better persOn , better little girl , and up to now , i'm still trying . but who am I to be exempted from doing wrong ? i am not as perfect as you all . But i will try harder and won't give up . such a great reward from Allah to have someone that love and to be loved to . really thankful . But only He knows everything , which the best , sincere heart , whats going happen next and when all the sad moment will ends . To force someone to love us is not a real love , not a true love . let we have the most sincere pure heart to love us , even its hard to find . One in a million . if you know that you'll end your love to someone , so please don't start at the beginning . Never expressed your love to someone , then you change your mind . love is not like selecting a film to watch . 

actually , i just want to practice back my grammar . i feel its getting worse since i have left it quite some times . Oh nO ! =='  okay , please correct me if I done any mistakes . thank you .


****





No comments: