Saturday, January 22, 2011

English oh English

ehem ,

sorry for interrupt all of you ,
actually , i just want to take some of your time to read my blog .
yes maybe it does not so interesting , or even disgusting , hehe
i wish that you all sincerely read this blog .

my objective for this post is just want to practice for my English test .
let me tell you something ,
my English test divide by three : first , writing
second : reading
and third : speaking

i know that i don't need to tell u this , but its my hobby to tell detail2..err
okaylah continue ,
hmmm. for writing , i am always having problem while writing .
i have always done many grammatical errors . even my lecturers have taught them ,
i still repeat the same mistake . so alarming .
i think i know why . why ? emm i think because i always want to finish the essay quickly
i don't mind about the grammar rules .
maybe i should be more careful .

yes ! i will try my best in this test . i want to be exempted .
whats that ? exempted , in other words , if i manage to get band 6 in writing ,
and also manage to get 6.5 (maybe) in overall band ,
so no need to learn English anymore in that CFS!! wahhh! so excited.
if repeat ? erghhh...nauzubillah..

now, i am busy practicing for my speaking test . so nervous!
nak nak with madam haslinda . huhuukk. but this madam is the best ,
just little bit  can make our sweat flow heavily each second. :p

ouh  no. what i am babling about! okay ,
actually i don't have any idea , just want to use English language here.
so, if i have done many mistakes , correct me okay .
thanks a lot! hehe


this is my lovely English book. kih3..
okay la , thats all . so tired~ babaiiii
tet...tet..

4 comments:

No name said...

no "lah" please ....at the end of ur sentence... HAHA

n.a.d.i.a said...

oh no! i don't mean to use it! hehe

fatenmeera said...

nady,
sory lah,
ta rety na speaking. huhu.
ko blaja english ni sme ark ngn technical english ?
sme ta ha ?

n.a.d.i.a said...

haha aiyak
sokey my dear ,
technical english ? +.+
camane uh ??
ekekeke...
ta same kowt ..