Friday, December 31, 2010

blow me a kiss




Its like this, its like that, I got dough, I got stacks. 
I can buy anything that I need, but I gotta have you for free. 
I aint never paid for it in my life so why the hell would I pay for a wife. 
I need love, yes I do but this is what I need from you (Ooh) 
A brother needs love and affection, a brother needs TLC. 
And I aint talking about chili, but I'll take chili if she don't want it (Ooh) 
A brother needs cooking and cleaning, and when she say she loves me she means it. 
Her insides pretty, hey hey (Oh!) 


And if thats you, blow me a kiss to let me know if you feeling me. 

You can do better then the scrub your with, babygirl all that you gotta do is blow me a kiss. 

La da da da da da. 

La da da da da da. 

La da da da da da. 
Blow me a kiss. 
La da da da da da. 
La da da da da da. 
Blow me a kiss. 



I'm 'bout this, I'm 'bout that. 

I have O's, I spit stacks. 

I've had everything in my life but I'ma have you tonight. 

Yeah I'ma have you, you. 

I need love, yes indeed. 
But this is what you get from me (Ooh) 
I'ma give you love in direction, you can be my PYT. 
I ain't talking about Thriller, but I can be your thriller if you want it (Ooh) 
I don't need no cooking or cleaning, we can get a maid if we need it. 
Cause I'm on my (?), hey hey oh. 



And if thats you, blow me a kiss to let me know that you're digging me. 

You can do better then the scrub your with, babygirl all that you gotta do is blow me a kiss. 

La da da da da da. 

La da da da da da. 

La da da da da da. 
Blow me a kiss. 
La da da da da da. 
La da da da da da. 
Blow me a kiss.



this song is very meaningful for me. sedeyhh gilak . haha ntah r ape yg sedehnye. korang dgr je la eyhh ^^



No comments: